A cabbage to fall in love with! For this stir-fry we combine fresh savoy cabbage with small meatballs and creamy sauce – and the cabbage is eaten.
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 tbsp oil
- 600 g mixed hack
- 1 tbsp medium hot mustard
- 2 tbsp Breadcrumbs
- 1 Egg (size M)
- Salt pepper
- 1 kg savoy
- 250 ml of milk
- 1/2 tsp Vegetable broth (instant)
- 1 tbsp Flour
- 1 glass (106 ml each) of small capers
- 4 stems parsley
- Peel and finely dice the onion and garlic. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan. Sauté the onion and garlic until translucent. Knead the mince with the onion mixture, mustard, breadcrumbs, egg, 2 tablespoons of water, salt, and pepper. Shape approx. 16 balls out of the mince.
- Clean and wash the savoy cabbage and cut it into wedges. Now, heat some oil approximately to 2 tablespoon oil in a large fry pan. Fry the meatballs all around for about 5 minutes while turning, remove. Fry the savory wedges in portions in the hot frying fat for about 2 minutes on each side. Season with salt and pepper, remove.
- Bring 1⁄8 l of water and milk to a boil in the pan. Stir in the broth. Mix the flour and 4 tablespoons of water until smooth. Pour into the pan while stirring, bring to the boil and simmer for about 1 minute. Drain and add capers. Season the sauce with salt and pepper. Add the savory wedges and meatballs to the sauce and cook in a closed pan for about 15 minutes.
- Wash the parsley and shake dry, pluck the leaves from the stalks and roughly chop. Take the pan out of the oven, sprinkle with parsley, and, if you like, caper apples. The bread tastes good with it.