“The cabbage is the quarterback, the heart of the whole thing. Cream cheese and fruit are waiting to be used on the Defense Line. And of course, nothing works without the peanut crunch as a tight end “
- 800 g cabbage
- 2 Carrots
- 2 tbsp light balsamic vinegar
- Salt pepper
- 1 lime
- 2 tbsp Liquid honey
- 100 g Double cream cheese
- 75 g roasted, salted peanuts
- 8th fresh or dried dates
- 5 stems parsley
- 1/2 bunch chives
- 1 red-peeled apple
- Clean and wash pointed cabbage, quarter and cut into thin strips from the stalk. Peel, wash, and roughly grate the carrots. Mix both with vinegar and 1 teaspoon salt.
- For the dressing, halve the lime and squeeze out. Mix with honey and cream cheese, mix into the pointed cabbage and carrot mix. Or: add everything to the cabbage in Tarik style and knead indirectly. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Roughly chop the peanuts. Halve, stone, and chop the dates. Wash herbs, shake dry. Finely chop the parsley. Cut the chives into rolls. Wash, quarter, and core the apple and cut into small pieces.
- Add the dates, herbs, and apple to the pointed cabbage and carrot mix and mix everything well. Season again to taste. Sprinkle with nuts.